A.B.C.’s Free Choice Mineral Supplement for All Classes of Equine
- Fortified and properly balanced source of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Contains essential macro and micro (trace) minerals, plus added vitamin sources
- Recommended if you are feeding alfalfa hay
- Offer free choice to help maintain mineral balance with the ever-changing quality of hay, feedstuffs, or other forages
- Not a significant source of selenium. Selenium would need to be fed separately to meet any deficiencies that may be present. Speak with your veterinarian to discuss whether ABC's Selenium and Vitamin E Supplement is needed in your horse's diet. Call Seven Springs for a quote on the Selenium/VitE product.
Ingredients - Organic Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Diatomaceous Earth, Calcium Carbonate, Reed-Sedge Peat, Potassium Chloride, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Oat Groats, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sulfur, Zinc Sulfate, Attapulgite Clay, Yeast Culture, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Organic Linseed Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Carotene (Beta-Carotene), Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Choline Chloride, Organic Dried Kelp, Bentonite, Niacin, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Organic Lecithin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Organic Fenugreek, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Organic Dried Feed Grade Milk, Acetic Acid, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Organic Garlic, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Organic Dandelion, Cobalt Sulfate, Organic Cloves, Organic Barley, Organic Egg Product, Calcium Hydroxide, Organic Althea Root, Organic Licorice, Organic Parsley, Magnesium Chloride, Organic Peppermint, Organic Ginger, Organic Dried Tomato Pomace, Organic Sweet Orange Peel, Organic Horseradish, Organic Calendula, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Organic Papain, Organic Sage, Organic Common Fennel, Organic Thyme, Organic Lemon Grass, Organic Elder Flowers, Organic Violet Leaves, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Basil, Organic Juniper Berries.
Feeding Rates: Offer Free Choice separate from other parts of the ration.
Certificates - USDA Certified Organic