Entrust® SC is the newest formulation of Spinosad insect control and provides the performance organic growers have come to trust. Now in a new liquid formulation. Produced through the fermentation of a naturally occurring soil bacterium, spinosad, the active ingredient in Entrust SC, provides control of a huge range of insects. Refer to label listed below for details.
- Registered for use on organically produced crops
- Convenient new liquid formulation makes measuring and mixing easier
- Demonstrates good activity against pests like armyworms, thrips, leafminers, codling moth, cherry fruit fly and Spotted Wing Drosophila
- Provides pest-specific control with a relatively low toxicity to nontarget organisms, including many beneficial insects
- Won’t flare mites, aphids or other secondary pests
- Two modes of entry — contact and ingestion — provide quick knockdown and some residual
- Only OMRI-listed product categorized as a Group 5 insecticide by the Insecticide Resistance Action Committee that effectively controls worms, thrips and leafminers
- Translaminar movement within the leaf helps reach pests out of the direct line of spray
- Four-hour re-entry interval
- Recipient of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award presented by the Environmental Protection Agency
A note on shelf life of Entrust: Once it has been opened…..it is guaranteed a minimum of two years but if it has been properly stored/handled (i.e. no freezing, excessive heat, etc.) then the shelf life increases 3-5 years.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its expensive but its works really well. Seven Springs always ships super fast.