Seven Springs Farm will be at the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association's Sustainable Agriculture Conference this year in Durham, NC from November 3-5, 2017.
The Sustainable Agriculture Conference brings together farmers, foodies, ag-tivists, and experts for a weekend celebration of innovation in local, sustainable agriculture.
Attendees will experience a supportive and interactive event featuring local farmer-mentors as well as experts from various sectors of our agricultural system. This conference will tackle the challenges of building resilient regional food systems from the big ideas to the particulars of production.
Check out these unparalleled opportunities to learn and connect:
- 60 workshops in 2 incredible days, including a program for beginning farmers and workshops to take seasoned veterans to the next level
- 6 pre-conference bus tours take you to some of the Triangle’s most innovative farms
- 8 intensive pre-conference sessions
- 70-table Exhibit Hall
- 3 amazing local & organic meals, including the Local Food Feast
- Keynote presentation by Atina Diffley
- CFSA’s annual meeting, plus regional and topical meetings
- Speed Networking
- Seed Exchange
- Grower-Buyer Meet-up
- Author Book Signing
For more information about the conference or to register Click Here.