A.B.C.'s 15 Mineral Starter Kit - $315.00
For shipping quote 800-540-9181, the more ABC products you purchase the better the shipping will be.
- Organic Status:
- USDA Certified Organic
- From the Manufacturer
15-Mineral Free Choice Starter Kit for Ruminants and Horses - The Complete Free Choice Kit for Ruminants and Horses includes all of our Free Choice minerals, along with MOP, Redmond Salt, and Free Choice G.R.P.
This kit is specifically designed for individuals that are trying to produce non-toxic food for their families, and as a diagnostic kit to unravel specific health issues that exist in all livestock. It is a way that animals can communicate deficiencies in their diet, problems in their environment, and toxicities and nutritionally negative components of their drinking water.
Kit Includes 1 of Each:
Click on any of the below items for a LABEL with ingredients:
- Organic A Mix - A, D & E Vitamins for Healthy Tissue Growth, 12.5 lb bag
- Organic BVC Mix - B Vitamins for Nerves and Stress, 12.5 lb bag
- Organic C Mix - Calcium for Bone Growth and Vigor, 12.5 lb bag
- Organic Cu Mix - Copper for Blood and Hair Coat, 5 lb bag
- Organic 2% I Mix - Iodine for Metabolism Regulation, 5 lb bag
- Organic K Mix - Potassium for Growth and Nerve Response, 5 lb bag
- Organic M Mix - Magnesium for Bone and Blood Development, 5 lb bag
- Organic P Mix - Phosphorus for Growth and Reproduction, 5 lb bag
- Organic S Mix - Sulfur for Protein Formation, 5 lb bag
- Organic TS K Mix - Trace Minerals + Selenium - Immune System Health, 5 lb bag
- Organic Zn Mix - Zinc for Hooves and Skin, 5 lb bag
- Organic Buffer Plus - Buffer, 5 lb bag
- Redmond Salt - 5 lb Bag
- MOP Organic - 5 lb Bag
- G.R.P. Free Choice - 12.5 lb Bag
Selenium is not included in our free choice kits; however, we do carry Selenium supplements which can be purchased separately and offered if needed. While many soils are Selenium deficient, some may have excessive amounts of selenium. Visit this link to find out if you are in a Selenium deficient area. You may also consult your local vet or request a blood test.
Label/Analysis - Refer to the link for specifics on each mineral under product info.
Ingredients - Refer to each label for ingredients.
Feeding Rates: Refer to each label for rates.
Certificates - USDA Certified Organic