Azera Gardening Quart
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Status:
- OMRI Listed
AZERA®GARDENING kills target pests quickly by contact or ingestion. It also kills listed insects by interfering with the molting process and as an adulticide. It is effective on all larva stages, pupae, and adults. Contains 1.4% Pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide and 1.20% Azadirachtin. 12 hour re-entry.
- Kills listed pests through contact or by ingestion
- Contains Pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide derived from chrysanthemums
- Kills a broad spectrum of listed insects including aphids, whiteflies, leafminers and caterpillars
- Quick knockdown, and kill
- Kills larval, pupae, and adult stages of listed insects
- For use on ornamentals, and in greenhouses
- One pint makes up to 16 gallons
*MGK has changed some label applications and created a home garden version of Azera. Azera Gardening is the same exact product as Azera but holds a slightly different usage label. Growers will need to pick the product that relates to their operation. All liability becomes yours when choosing this product.
Very effective garden insect control . It’s the best insecticide use because of its broad range of effectiveness.