BioChar Inoculant BioGranules™ by CharGrow® - 32 oz Jar
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Status:
- Nat'l List
CharGrow® BioGranules™ (also known as CharGrow Original Concentrate) is a biochar-based inoculant containing beneficial microorganisms. When added to growing media and native soils has been proven to enhance biological activity and plant performance. Factors that have contributed to increased plant growth when BG is added to soils and mixes include:
•Increased plant health due to colonization of roots by beneficial organisms
• Increased nutrient cycling of soil nutrients when the transplant was planted in the field
• Better utilization of nutrients from cover crops that were tilled in prior to planting
• Earlier plant maturity (earlier flowering & fruit set)
• Greater yield at first pick and through the growing season
• Increased resistance to drought
Turfgrass: 10lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
Vegetable Gardens: 10 lbs per 1000 sq. ft. of planting row
Trees and Shrubs: 3 cups per cu. ft.
Flower Beds: 10 lbs per 1000 sq. ft. or 3 cups per cu. ft. of soil in the planting hole
Potted Plants: for the following sizes: 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12 inch pots. Apply and mix in 2tsp, 2 1/2tsp, 4 1/2tsp and 1 cup.
Vegetable and Flower Transplants: add 1/4 inch layer to bottom of transplant hole.