Entrust SC (22.5% Spinosad) - 1 Quart
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Status:
- OMRI Listed
- Product | 822 | $49.00 ea:
- JMS Stylet Oils 2.5 Gallon, increases "translaminar" activity of your spray product.
This natural insecticide is produced through the fermentation of a naturally occurring soil bacterium (Spinosyn A & Spinosyn D). Spinosad, the active ingredient in Entrust SC, provides control of a huge range of insects. Refer to the label for details.
- Registered for use on organically produced crops
- Convenient liquid formulation makes measuring and mixing easier
- Demonstrated activity against pests like army worms, thrips, leaf miners, codling moth, cherry fruit fly and spotted wing drosophila
- Provides pest-specific control with a relatively low toxicity to non-target organisms, including many beneficial insects
- Won’t flare mites, aphids or other secondary pests
- Two modes of entry — contact and ingestion — provide quick knockdown and residual control
- Only OMRI-listed product categorized as a Group 5 insecticide by the Insecticide Resistance Action Committee that effectively controls worms, thrips and leaf miners
- Translaminar movement within the leaf helps reach pests out of the direct line of spray
- Four-hour re-entry interval
- Recipient of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award presented by the Environmental Protection Agency
A note on shelf life of Entrust: Once it has been opened…..it is guaranteed a minimum of two years but if it has been properly stored/handled (i.e. no freezing, excessive heat, etc.) then the shelf life increases 3-5 years.
Its expensive but its works really well. Seven Springs always ships super fast.