LALSTOP G46 WG Biofungicide 3.5 oz
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Status:
- OMRI Listed
LALSTOP® G46 WG is a biological fungicide used in the production of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and ornamentals. It is a naturally occurring soil fungi that contains mycelium and spores of the Gliocladium catenulatum strain J1446 that controls a range of crop diseases.
LALSTOP G46 WG provides effective control on a wide range of plant diseases, including:
• Gray Mold and Stem Canker caused by Botrytis cinerea on a large variety of fruit and vegetable crops such as tomato, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, herbs and ornamentals
• Gummy Stem Blight caused by Didymella bryoniae on cucurbit crops such as cucumber and melons
• Damping-Off and Crown and Root Rot diseases caused by Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora and Fusarium species on a broad range of vegetable, herb and ornamental crops
• Wilt Diseases caused by Fusarium and Verticillium species on major fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops
• Charcoal Rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina on crops such as strawberry and sweet potato.