NewLong NP-7A Portable Bag Closer (Free Shipping Lower 48 Only)
- Free Shipping
- Shipped from Manuf.
This NewLong NP-7A bag Closing Machine is an original NP-7A sewing machine that is made in Japan. It is used for closing bags such as animal feeds, fertilizer, potatoes, grass seed, spices, chemicals, sandbags, etc. Works on paper bags, woven poly bags and burlap bags. The NP-7A machine provides a single thread chain stitch closure - which means you can open the bag easily by pulling the thread. Machine includes parts/instruction manual, 5 needles, screwdriver, 2 wrenches, oil & one 8 oz cone of thread.
Note: Also available by request: Needles, thread, parts, MW 6.5 spring balancer and hanger, call for a quote 800-540-9181 ask for Ron or email here.
- Oil pump lubrication system - just pump the plunger on the oiler
- High speed; standard 110 volt sewing machine
- NP-7A has a fixed stitch length of 3 stitches per inch
- Tension can be adjusted for a tighter closure
- Scissor style knives allow for automatic thread cutting
- The NP-7A bag closer weighs just 12 lbs including an 8 oz cone of thread
- Use Spring Balancer and Hanger to suspend NP-7A from ceiling as shown in one of the pictures above.
- Manufacturer offers a 90 day warranty and one year on defects
- Recommended thread is 13/4 pure poly thread
- These units have steel cams compared to other brands that have plastic cams
- Larger feed teeth to grab bags better
We have a small mill and needed a new sewing machine bag closer. I found this one on 7springs site and ordered it. Fast service and at a great price. Thanks JF