Humic DG - 40 lb Bag
- Organic Status - OMRI Listed
The Andersons brand Humic DG is an easy flow micro-pelletized humic acid (70%). Humic DG is a mix of humic...See more
The Andersons brand Humic DG is an easy flow micro-pelletized humic acid (70%). Humic DG is a mix of humic acid percursor, fulvic acid, humic acid, and humin. It is a natural soil conditioner that acts as an organic chelator and microbial stimulator. The pellets are great for broadcasting and dissolve within a few minutes after watering. Pellet size SGN 240.
Proven Humic Acid Benefits:
- Increases soil carbon
- Improves plant health
- Improves germination and viability of seeds
- Chelates macro and micro nutrients to increase availability to the plant for a longer period of time
- Increases cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms.
Broadcast use 40 lbs/acre.
Potting soil mix 2-10 lbs per cu. yd. of mix.